All donations towards the work of Cara-Friend are deeply appreciated and help us deliver lifesaving services supporting the LGBTQI+ community in Northern Ireland.
- Donate By Phone You can phone us on 028 9089 0202 between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- Donate Directly to our Bank Call us on 028 9089 0202 if you would like to donate directly into our bank account. We will give you our account details and a personalised reference code for your donation.
- Payroll Giving An easy way to give regularly straight from your salary – and its tax free!
- Donate By Post Find out all you need to know if you’d prefer to give by cheque, credit/debit card or direct debit in the post.
- Donate in Memory Donating in Memory is a very special way to remember the life of a relative or friend and support Cara-Friend’s vital work for LGBTQI+ young people.
- Donate in Celebration Donating in Celebration is a special way to mark life’s significant occasions such as weddings, birthdays and anniversaries while supporting Cara-Friend.
- Online Giving You can donate directly to Cara-Friend here